Date: October 7, 2020
Topic: People who provide food for us.
There are some people who provide foods for us.
These foods help us to grow healthy and strong.
These people are called food providers. The butcher
provides food from the flesh of animals. The meat is
tested by the Public Health Inspector to make sure it
is healthy, before we can eat it. The fisherman goes out
to the sea in a boat to catch fishes. He uses a net or a
hook and line. Sometime because of bad weather he
gets no fishes.
Activity 1: Read the passage above then write
it in your notebook.
Activity 2: Students will watch the following video
followed by a discussion.
Answer the following questions.
- Name two persons that provide foods for us to eat.
- Where does the fisherman go to get fishes?
- What tools does a fisherman use to catch fish?
Write True or False
- The meat is tested by the Public Health Inspector______________.
- Print a picture of a fisherman and label it?