Week 5 – Lesson 1
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Subject: Social Studies
There are many different types
of groups at school. We can be a
part of a club. At my school we have:
- Brownie club
- Football club
- Netball club
- Spelling bee club
- Speech and drama club
- Dancing club
- Taekwondo club
- Drumming club
- Swimming club
- Stem club
We can also be a part of a house at school.
The names of these houses are:
- Bonaire House (yellow)
- Martinique house (blue)
- Anguilla house (burgundy)
Activity: Read the passage above the
write it in your notebook.
Hello Joe would you Hey Sam, no thank you I
like to be a part of the already joined the
football club. taekwondo club.
Hey Bill would you Oh Jane I would
like to join the love to join the
swimming club? swimming club.
Groups at school
brownies club dance club
Answer the following questions in your notebook.
1. Name two clubs at your school.______ _______
2. How many houses are there at your school?
3. What is yellow house called at your school?
Write True or False.
4. Martinique is the name of blue house
at Dunrobin Christian Academy.____
5. Burgundy house is called Anguilla at
Dunrobin Christian Academy. ____