Underline the abstract nouns in the sentences below.
1. Jealousy and greed are negative emotions.
2. Discipline, Production and Tolerance are the watchwords of the people of Trinidad and Tobago.
3. People must always show respect and concern for the elderly.
4. Violence and addiction to drugs are prevalent in our society.
5. Honesty is always the best policy.
6. The priest cautioned the worshippers about pride and vanity.
7. Punishment must suit the crime.
8. If we think positively our outward actions will surely bring about harmony and love.
9. Divali celebrates the triumph of knowledge over ignorance.
10. Slavery and indentureship were the methods that were used to obtain free or cheap labour.